WE ARE A PROTOTYPE FOR HEALTHCARE
What does that mean?
Primary Health Care
We're an Arizona-based non-profit organization committed to delivering cost-effective primary health care to the underserved, uninsured and underinsured members of the community
- We serve patients of all ages--birth through geriatrics
- We manage chronic health conditions, such as diabetes and blood pressure, as well as acute conditions, such as cold/flu, provide routine wellness exams, and most things in between
We provide the value-added service of Naturopathic Medicine
- In addition to conventional care, we integrate complementary and alternative therapies into individualized health plans
- Integrated services may include medical nutrition, herbal medicine, acupuncture, IV Nutrients, and other complementary therapies
We recognize that everyone's needs are different--both medically and financially.
We offer two different payment models:
- Pay-as you go. This is what most people are used to. You go to the doctor, you pay for your visit. But, we offer all of our visits on a sliding scale, based on income.
- Membership program. For one flat fee, you can see the doctor as many times as you want, for whatever reason.
Prototype Health is an Arizona nonprofit and is a sponsored project of the Technical Assistance Partnership of Arizona (TAPAZ). Donations are tax deductible. Tax ID# 86-0975231