I'm a new patient. What can I expect?
We ask that all new patients arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to fill out office paperwork. Don't want to wait? No problem! Download the paperwork, fill it out at home, and bring it with you.
We also ask that your bring with you all bottles of all medications that you have been taking--including your natural medicines.
How do I qualify for your sliding scale fees?
Please bring some type of proof of income for all adults in the home (e.g. pay stub, letter from employer, tax forms), and some type of ID for everyone in the household. New patient visits could be as low as $32!
What is your membership program?
- A unique approach to health care
- One flat fee includes ALL office visits for one year, for ANY reason
- Membership can be as low as $150 per year*
- Additional household members can be added for as little as $60 each per year*
- Full price is $500 per year/additional household members $200 each per year
- Does not include labs, imaging, medicines or any office visits not provided on Prototype premises.
- Does not include Laser Hair Removal
*Based on sliding scale financial assessment
Do you accept insurance?
While we currently do not bill any insurance directly, we are happy to provide you with a superbill that you can submit to your health insurance company. Some companies do accept them for reimbursement, others do not.
We are always looking for new health insurance companies to contract with. Feel free to provide us with suggestions, or nominate us directly through your health insurance company website.